Are You Ready for The Audio Dork?
Early in my career, I drove automobiles made by Toyota, Honda and other quality manufacturers. Back then, the goal was comfort, reliability and roadway effectiveness on a budget. If I could get all of that in one car -- it quickly added up to customer satisfaction.
Now, fast forward a few decades, a friend drives up in a Italian automobile. We stood, stared, admired, and after a life-changing test drive, I understood it all. The performance was amazing. From the engine’s roar to the smoothness of the ride, it was extraordinary. While my car purchases have progressed from need-based satisfaction to more luxurious experiences, I’ve stopped short of the extremely high-dollar rides like his. My audiophile obsession is where I choose to indulge. Bottom line - I can’t afford to do both, but one thing I didn’t do is question the car’s worth.
At The Audio Dork, I want to make it clear…I cut through the clutter to offer STATE OF THE ART products for discerning audiophiles, not those looking for basic, budget conscious satisfaction. Currently, you can come our way for high end power cords, cables, and interconnects by CH Acoustic which are among the best in the business. Soon, there will be other offerings.
Here’s how you’ll know whether The Audio Dork is for you...
- If you believe audiophile nirvana can be cobbled together by cords from Home Depot and Walmart…we’re not for you.
- If you believe that some of the products at Best Buy are expensive and unreasonable…we’re not for you.
- If you believe that “cables don’t matter”….we’re not for you.
- If you believe others OWE YOU a cost benefit analysis for high value, luxury-level audio equipment…we’re not for you.
- If you make your audio shopping decisions based on budget and basic functions alone, that’s cool. But again, we’re not for you.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the statements above, swipe left. Every product isn’t for everybody. That’s why there’s such a thing as a target market. For everyone else, we’re here for you to:
- Laugh at our sarcasm and unashamedly audiophile ways
- Learn the best ways to take your audiophilia to the next level
- LIsten to better than good sound
Now that we have the right players in place, let’s get back to business!
The Audio Dork